Friday, April 24, 2009

Trade-Ideas: Why Won't You Make Me Rich?

We receive on a regular basis from individuals the comments, demands, requests, supplications, and sometimes the pleas for the keys to making them great wealth.  A recent message seemed breathless in its desire,

"Basically What i need is a collaboration...and a system trading platform based on historical data......What time to trade....how many....what amount per trade...and what types of symbols...or trade strategy......2000 per entry....must still be a one day wait......then next morning....I can ....trade again...my whole purpose is to get me to 25,000....so I can day trade as .....i want to get there as fast as possible...from 7,000...any suggestions....for a collaboration...or a window specic filter....or limt ...time or otherwise....when to get in and out??///...."

Whew. 

The answer is no.  Not going to happen.

But rather than be dismissive, I explain why here:

"What you ask for, I cannot give you."


No comments: