Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We Found Your Trade-Ideas T-Shirt. Let Us Know Where to Send It.


Yes, you lost your old one, right?


Maybe it was too many uses as the car wash rag - hey, a thousand uses is fine with us.


Since we launched Trade-Ideas way back in January of 2003, every subscriber receives a free T-Shirt.  

Was your shirt lost in the mail?  
The wrong size?  
“Borrowed” by your spouse?  
Worn out from too many trips to the gym?  
Stained from too many Jell-O shots or that Jell-O wrestling bachelor party? (Thank goodness no pics taken that night).

Whatever the circumstances.  You read this blog, you like Trade-Ideas - have a T-shirt on us.

Please contact marissa@trade-ideas.com if you need a replacement.

UPDATE: The first 3 people to proudly display their Trade-Ideas T-Shirt in their profile picture (on Twitter or anywhere else) will receive 100 credits to use The OddsMaker, our backtesting tool.

1 comment:

alex said...

Hello “trade-ideas software” author,

As a money fanatic & blogger myself I came across your blog a little while ago...I read some very interesting and great posts!

So I have a little offer for you....

The company I work for would like to pay you to put a text link to a credit card site on your blog. I have not seen any other deals already, but would love to make an offer anyway. I'm sure we can come up with some good terms?!

The website is called creditcardmenu.com and we will be launching a new fantastic looking credit card review and comparison service which is free to our customers; let me know your thoughts.

So let the bartering begin??!

Oh and keep up the great work!

Alex Preece
Bad with my money, great with other peoples!
Negotiator
(I am based in London, England so excuse the weird times you get this email!)
Giant Investments
E: alex.preece@giant.org.uk
T: 01273 224002