Just some of the gems from this interview (Specs: 15 mins, 01 secs):
- Why he likes shorting stocks more than going long
- Thoughts about how blogging helps him be a better trader
- What are the minimum filters and alerts used in his Trade-Ideas scans!
- How he uses his own blog to prevent second-guessing and overthinking
- TraderMike's been instrumental in developing a few of Trade-Ideas' alerts and filters in the past (why wouldn't we listen to him?). He is responsible for our development of the NR7 alert. Here is a strategy that uses this alert and a link to TraderMike's comments.
- Another trader, Wall St. Warrior, uses Trade-Ideas effectively. Read the articles where Trade-Ideas is mentioned and you'll get a feel for how he uses the scanner.
- Trader-X is another trader using Trade-Ideas to find good gap candidates. Here is his technique explained.