As of today Trade-Ideas Pro Version 2.0 is available via the Trade-Ideas Pro download page: http://www.trade-ideas.com/Application/Help.html.
A big thank you to those who downloaded and experimented with version 2.0 in its beta form. Your comments and use of the beta are appreciated. We'll continue to announce new beta versions here first. We decided to show our appreciation with an extended period of free use for The Odds Maker. Evaluate the tool free until November 15th. At that point free use of The Odds Maker continues for 10 additional times before payment is required.
The list of major improvements includes the following:
- This is the first release of the OddsMaker. Try it now, while it is still free (until 11/15).
- Save and load multiple layouts. These are ordinary files that a user can copy and carry from one computer to another.
- TI Pro now automatically checks for upgrades.
- A new "Options" window replaces the "Global Actions" window and the local.ini file.
- A single alert window can now be attached to multiple actions.
- The external linking window and the symbol list window are now easier to use.
- The title bar now shows more information about an alert window. This makes the history feature easier to use.
- Each strategy shows a summary of the alerts and filters used. Right-click on the icon and go directly to the setting to change or remove it from the strategy.
NOTE: ScottradeELITE users are not affected and do not need to do anything.
On another note, we want to thank all the bloggers who continue to add our ticker to their financial blogs as a way to add real-time content to their site and support our Idea Generation Technology - the list keeps growing. New banners are being added soon (including ones for The Odds Maker) if those who are interested in helping us spread the word and share in our growth as an affiliate. Details are available at email@example.com