We are headed to Las Vegas this week and weekend for the Traders Expo. Here are the details:
Las Vegas, NV: The Traders Expo, Mandalay Bay Resort, November 16-19, 2006 - maybe we'll have another episode of "the Tao of Dan" ;)
Are you planning to attend?
Here's a snapshot of some last minute fares to Las Vegas. There's another good travel site to consider called FareCast. They are good at forecasting airfares for flights and letting you know if a current price is above or below the historic average. They also developed a cool tool called FareGuard that lets you protect the lowest fare for one week without buying a ticket. The picture today is an example of some fun ways to look at air traffic.
We are hosted by Scottrade this year. Please look for us at their booth and talk shop. Drinks on us. You can also catch our presentation on Saturday and see how bad the effects of a Friday Nite Vegas hangover can be.
Here is a recap of our own past events in 2006 that were open to our subscribers:
- Del Mar, CA: Annual Partners Meeting, January 7, 2006
- Del Mar, CA: The 1st Annual Trade-Ideas Learning Curve Seminar, June 16-17, 2006
- New York, NY: SIA Technology Management Conference, Hilton New York, June 20-22, 2006
- St. Louis, MO: drinks, meetings, drinks, October 11-12
- Austin, TX!!!: meetings, happy hour, oblivion, fraternity reunion weekend, Longhorns football - no cameras allowed, October 13
- New York, NY: AlgoTrading 2006 Conference, October 23-25, 2006; meetings with WallStrip, several prop firms, and others