Download the beta release v2.0
The beta version of 2.0 is open to existing subscribers and anyone else willing to evaluate Trade-Ideas Pro in its demo mode. In this beta-version The Odds Maker is free to use until rendered inoperable with the formal release of v2.0.
Non-subscribers can sign in using the username 'DEMO' and 'OddsMaker' as the password (case sensitive). Those in demo mode will have limited access to the alerts within a strategy, i.e. you'll see only a few of the symbols, but you will see all of The Odds Maker results. Scottrade ELITE customer? Follow these steps for testing The Odds Maker.
The Odds Maker as previously mentioned is a one-time cost of USD $1100 beginning in November with the formal release. An opportunity during the beta-test exists to purchase The Odds Maker at a lower price. For the entire month of September The Odds Maker is USD $900. In October the discounted price will rise to USD $1000. If you are convinced The Odds Maker enables you to trade better and manage risk, you can purchase the feature via the following links:
Pay for The Odds Maker using 2CO
Pay for The Odds Maker using PayPal
How to Use The Odds Maker
Even though The Odds Maker and v2.0 are not yet formally released, there exists a lot of information on how to use this powerful tool and the new version.
Preview of Trade-Ideas Pro v2.0 : New features and improvements in addition to The Odds Maker
Product Information for The Odds Maker:
Articles about The Odds Maker:
- Declan Fallon Reviews The Odds Maker
- What the Odds Say so far [about this market]
- Is Your Trading in Tune with this Market? It Will Be
- Strategy Session: Which Strategies Are Most In-Tune with this Market?
- Calculating the Odds in Real-Time
- Users of Trade-Ideas Pro (TI Pro) are always encouraged to download the latest version of the application in order to benefit for our latest improvements. This is unrelated to any new alerts or filters we may add from time to time. Downloading the latest version of the application is necessary to benefit from other aspects of the service, like the visual enhancements described above and background "plumbing" maintenance that keeps the service as fast as possible.
- No matter which platform you use (e.g., browser, TI Pro), you can always access any new alerts and/or filters we add. These are automatic to subscribers because both applications make a "call" to our servers for the latest list whenever someone interacts with our alert window settings via 'Configure'. When we add such alerts or filters, you receive them instantly. Note that The Odds Maker, however, is a feature found only in TI Pro.
- This beta version lacks additional improvements and features that the final release will include. This is by design since we plan to include user feedback and solve any issues that may appear with heavier traffic and use. No flaws appear in our own testing of this beta release. However, should you find anything unusual (e.g., a bad print), please let us know at info at trade-ideas.com. We'll also take any praise there too!